A sandbox is a term that wikis often use to describe the area of the website that should be used for pure play so for this discovery and exploration exercise, go Raven About Web 2.0 Curriculum Wiki -- go ahead and play!
1. Visit the Raven About Web 2.0 Curriculum Wiki and go to the section devoted to one or more of the topics covered in the 9 weeks of the Raven About Web 2.0 course.
2. Create a post in your blog about the experience. How might you use wikis?
Discovery Resources:WikiSpaces Teacher Tube Tutorial Part 1 - Find out how easy it is to start a wiki using Wikispaces and compare it to the PB Wiki Teacher Tube Tutorial below.
· PB Wiki Teacher Tube Part 1 - Find out how easy it is to start one of these collaborative tools.
· PBWiki Video Gallery - Short videos of PBwiki features
- Idea #1: Select one of your favorite curriculum ideas from your own blog. "Copy and paste" it to the Raven About Web2.0 Curriculum Wiki.
*NOTE: The Raven About Web 2.0 wiki was created using the free version of Wikispaces.com a tool that lets you create webpages that anyone can edit.